New Zealand’s first and only AAU (Amateur Athletic Union) style event. AAU is the style athletes all across the U.S.A. play all summer in an effort to get exposed directly to U.S.A. College recruiters in the hopes of acquiring college scholarships. All welcome, we are not bound by association boundaries.
Athlete, coach and manager registrations are now live
As the government drops alert levels we will announce trial dates etc.
Following from the success of A.C.Bs
inaugural campaign – 13U Male Champions, 15U Male Champions, 13U Most Valuable Player (Jackson Kiss), 17U Most Valuable Player (Luka Vea) – A.C.B. will continue to offer our elite program. November – April each season we work to provide regular develop opportunities, culminating in participation at the HoopNation Jnr. Showcase for continued exposure opportunities both home and abroad.
- November: HoopNation Jnr. Showcase trial period: 13U -19U
- December: Team Training / Summer break: 13U – 19U
- January: Summer break / Team Training: 13U – 19U
- February: Team Training / Game schedule: 13U – 19U
- March: Team Training / Game schedule: 13U – 19U
- April: HoopNation Jnr. Showcase
- A.C.B. Breakfast Club (Elite sessions) operate inline with all 4 school terms for those pursuing additional individual work.
A.C.B’s strength has always been in the people that comprise its makeup. Again we are blessed to have the following, highly regarded coaches to help further develop our youth:
Male Catchment: Donald Tasi, Darren Hayward, Tane de Silva, Patrick Isa’ako, Benny Anthony Jr., Lindsay Tait, Jonathan Southey, Corey Tau, Pita Pirihi, Alex Brown, Peter Josephs, Craig Pryor, Josh Papera.
*Additional coach appointments TBC.
If you know hoops, you know what time it is. Run with the fresh legs.
Find your local A.C.B. Club affiliate