Auckland City Basketball Club Affiliation:
Auckland City Basketball (Incorporated) is a support umbrella, dedicated to like-minded individually-owned club entities that affiliate in an effort to grow basketball throughout Auckland City in a sustainable way that is accessible to all.
Formed out of necessity, we have quickly exploded into Auckland’s largest grassroots basketball provider. Boasting Aucklands largest Inter-Club competition, every Saturday throughout all 4 school terms hundreds of young athletes grace our courts from morning till dark.
Above everything ACB values our ethos, people / communities & the use of basketball as a tool to teach life. We acknowledge the differences in our communities & empower clubs to maintain their individual ownership / identity while aligning collaboratively.
Whether you are an existing club or looking to grow from scratch, we have a fully inclusive package to cater.
Simply email: email@example.com & our team will happily guide you through our simple affiliation process.
Affiliation includes but is not limited to:
Club registration data:
- ACB requires basic club information to track growth / future plan
- ACB does not look to own individual club databases.
- Be fully endorsed by ACB and supported for funding applications
- Discounted league entry fees
- FREE ACB Coach Development Sessions (Grass Roots – High Performance)
- Access to ACB Coaching & managerial resource
- Access to ACB expertise in the areas of: Grass roots development, high performance, In-Schools Delivery, Special Needs etc.
- FREE ACB Referee Workshops (Introduction to refereeing)
- Access to ACB Referee pool
- Paid referee pathway
- Access to hosted STG / GameDay application
- Administer Individual Affiliate Club Membership, both players and volunteers
- Utilise in-built payment gateway for collecting Affiliate Club payments
- View draws and results of ACB managed competitions
- Affiliate Club development: Governance, Policy, Administration
- Access to ACB’s administration skills for small business entities
- Health and Safety, Child Protection, Code of Conduct, Covid protocols
Marketing & Promotion:
- Ability to leverage ACB’s online presence for Affiliate Club marketing purposes
- Managed content on ACB’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Dedicated page on ACB’s website to advertise your Affiliate Clubs details and programs
- Notification of Affiliate Club competitions, programs and events
Access to Steven Adams branded merchandise with ACB-contracted supplier (Steven Adams TeamWear)
- Logo creation for New Affiliate Club
- Catalogue of Team Apparel with Affiliate Club logo can be ordered & purchased via a direct purchasing agreement with SA TeamWear.
- Discounted prices available for Affiliate Club Apparel, ACB Apparel & Steven Adams Apparel purchases
- SA TeamWear promotional content
- Inclusion on Steven Adams TeamWear Website
- Affiliate Clubs each receive their own customised online shop
ACB Club Federation:
- Weekly club forum meetings, open to all ACB Club affiliates
- Affiliate Club ability to sit with the ACB Board quarterly
- Ability to attend & vote at ACB Annual General Meeting & any Special General Meeting.
ACB Elite Pathway:
- All 4 school terms, 3 mornings per week we offer ACB Breakfast Club Sessions.
- Oct to April ACB trial, train both individually & in team settings, prepare game & tournament schedules for those pursuing elite pathways
- Our pinnacle event each season is the HoopNation Junior Showcase, NZ’s first and only AAU offering.
- In our inaugural campaign this year ACB won the 13U & 15U Male divisions.
Find your local ACB Club affiliate:
Follow us @
Check out our A.C.B. & A.C.B. Club affiliate TeamWear by Steven Adams: https://stevenadamsteamwear.com/